Contact Us

Getting help from the Office of the Attorney General

For help getting or enforcing a child support order, the best thing to do is to contact the Texas Office of the Attorney General’s (OAG) Child Support Division. To find their nearest child support office, call 1-800-252-8014 or view the online map of Child Support Locations.

First, you might want to read more about the process of initiating a child support case through the Office of Attorney General.

Can’t find the answer on the website?

Parenting time specialists are standing by to take your call in both English and Spanish. Call the Access and Visitation hotline at 1-866-292-4636 between 1:00 pm-5:00 pm., Monday-Friday.  Be sure to have your order on hand to ask questions about establishing or modifying a Texas custody and visitation order.